Triple-phase bone scans are not an accurate diagnostic tool for CRPS Type I patients.
What does TPBS stand for?
TPBS stands for Triple-Phase Bone Scan (orthopedics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPBS
We have 7 other meanings of TPBS in our Acronym Attic
- The Place Between Life and Death.
- The Person Below Me (Sims Resource game)
- Turkey Peripheral Blood Monocytes (avian medicine)
- The Paloseco Brazz Orchestra
- Testicular Phosphatidylethanolamine Binding Protein
- Turning Point Buyers Realty (Michigan)
- Thought Provoking Bible Studies
- Three-Phase Bone Scanning
- Three-Phase Bone Scintigraphy
- Trading Post Brokerage Services, Inc. (Canada)
- Two-Point Based Sampling
- Test Program Builder Tool (Universal Ada Test Language)
- Two-Point Boundary Value
- Two-Point Boundary-Value Problem
- Air Caledonie, New Caledonia (ICAO code)
- Tactical Pilotage Chart
- Taiwan Power Company (est. 1946)
- Taiwan Province of China
- Taiwanese Presbyterian Church (California)
- Tall Pine Council (Boy Scouts of America; Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A triple-phase bone scan showed an area accumulation in the acetabulum region of the right hip.