This case involves the extravascular infusion of hydrochloric acid (HCl) through the proximal port of a triple-lumen catheter.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for Triple-Lumen Catheter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Triangle Land Conservancy (Raleigh, NC)
- Tribeca Lending Corporation (New York, NY)
- Tribes Learning Community (California)
- Trichotillomania Learning Center (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Tricounty Life Coaching and Family Intervention (South Carolina)
- Trilateral Commission
- Trimmers Lawn Care (California, KY)
- Trinity Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Trinity Lutheran College
- Triple Level Cell Flash
- Tripp Lake Camp (Poland, Maine)
- Trivial Loot Code (Everquest game)
- Trotskyist League of Canada
- Trout Lake Camps (Pine River, MN)
- Trucare Living Center (Texas)
- TrueLicense Library Collection
- Trumbull Loves Children (Connecticut)
- Trunk Logic Circuit (Nortel)
- Truth in Labeling Campaign
- Tryon Life Community Farm (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patient had a triple-lumen catheter placed on the day before the initial isolation of the organism.
ZOLL offers a variety of triple-lumen catheters with placement options to handle specific patient challenges.