It expands ST's existing VCX product line and is built on a sub-micron silicon gate and triple-layer metal CMOS process, giving it high speed and low power dissipation.
What does TLM stand for?
TLM stands for Triple-Layer Metal (process)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLM
We have 106 other meanings of TLM in our Acronym Attic
- Total Loss Management
- Tourcoing Lille Métropole (French volleyball club)
- Tout Le Monde (French)
- Toute la Formation Médicale Continue (French: Any Continuing Medical Education)
- Transaction Level Modeling
- Transaction Life-Cycle Management
- Transition Line Model
- Transmission Line Matrix
- Transmission Line Model
- Tridentine Latin Mass (Catholicism)
- Truth, Love, and Music
- Two-Layer Method
- Two-Level Maintenance
- Grid-Enabled Time-Domain Transmission Line Matrix (electromagnetics)
- Transmission Line Matrix Model-Order Reduction
- Transmission Line Matrix-Schrodinger Equation (electromagnetics)
- T-Lymphocyte-Macrophage-Associated Antigen
- Telematic Agent
- Texas Longhorn Marketing Alliance (Lampasas, TX)
- Tom Lee Music Academy (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To address the high performance features of the DDR2 specification, Samsung adopted a double poly gate technology, 20-angstrom level ultra thin oxide film process, and a triple-layer metal circuitry.
35-micron, triple-layer metal SRAM process, and achieve 33 MHz PCI performance by using Altera's patented FastTrack Interconnect(TM) feature, a continuous routing structure offering fast, predictable interconnect delays.
6 micron, triple-layer metal mixed-signal technology and will be available in different packages.
Motorola will manufacture the circuits using its submicron triple-layer metal CMOS VLSI technology.
The new XC3100A devices have been redesigned with an optimized triple-layer metal, 0.
Motorola will manufacture the circuits using its submicron, triple-layer metal CMOS VLSI technology.
6-Micron CMOS, triple-layer metal mixed-signal technology and is available in a 144-pin MQFP package.