In triple sugar iron agar, it was negative for citrate, phenylalanine deaminase, and indol production.
What does TSIA stand for?
TSIA stands for Triple Sugar Iron Agar
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSIA
We have 21 other meanings of TSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Türkiye Saati Ile (Turkish: By Turkey Time; time zone)
- Turksportal Interactive
- Twin Stage Impinger
- Typography Systems International
- Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association
- Technology Services Industry Association
- Ted Stevens International Airport (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Teleservices Industry Association
- Title Says It All
- Transport Safety Investigation Act 2003 (Australia)
- Technical Services and Information Bureau
- The Stupid, It Burns
- The Summer in Between (band)
- Tactical Sensor Integration Capability
- Take Stock in Children
- Technical Session Improvement Committee (IEEE Power Engineering Society)
- Telia Sonera International Carrier (Sweden)
- Temperature Sensor Integrated Circuit (technology climate control)
- Tropical Sportswear International Corp
- Trans Scribe Interconnect Gateway (EFTIA OSS Solutions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After incubation for 24 hours at 37 [degrees] C, suspect plate colonies were stabbed and streaked into triple sugar iron agar (TSIA) and lysine iron agar slants.
coli O157:H7 from other bacteria, colonies were examined on triple sugar iron agar, sulfide indole motility medium, lysin indole motility semisolid agar, Voges-Proskauer semisolid medium, and Simon's citrate agar.