Determination of infarct size At 24 h after surgery, the isolated hearts were frozen, cut into 2-3-mm transverse slices, and incubated in 1% triphenyl tetrazolium chloride (TTC) in pH 7.
What does TPT stand for?
TPT stands for Triphenyl Tetrazolium
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPT
We have 102 other meanings of TPT in our Acronym Attic
- Towed Array Proficiency Training
- Trailer Park Trash
- Training Planning Team
- Trans Pennine Trail (UK)
- Transaction Protocol Table
- Transactional Privilege Tax
- Transparent Protocol Translation
- Treadle Paddy Thresher
- Trigger Point Therapy (massage treatment)
- True Positional Tolerances
- Trumpet (music scores)
- TV Party Tonight (TV show)
- Twin City Public Television (Minnesota)
- Team Portland Tennis Association (Portland, OR)
- Tennessee Physical Therapy Association (Nashville, TN)
- Texas Physical Therapy Association (Texas chapter of American Physical Therapy Organization)
- Tower Pinkster Titus Associates, Inc. (architects; Michigan)
- Transient Pressure Test Article (US NASA)
- Third Party Transfer Application Entity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early phase acute myocardial infarct size quantification: validation of the triphenyl tetrazolium chloride tissue enzyme staining technique Am Heart J 1981;101:593-600.
1964) and based on the spectrophotometric determination of triphenyl tetrazolium formazan (TTF) released by 5 g of soil during 24 h at 35[degrees]C.
Identification: Species identification of yeast isolates was done by standard procedures including morphology, germ tube test, cornmeal agar test (Hi-Media, Mumbai, India), triphenyl tetrazolium chloride reduction (Hi-Media Mumbai, India), assimilation of various sugars, and growth in presence of actidione (5,6).