Also, the PES group in Dallas has bagged a contract with the Trinity River Authority of Texas to deliver engineering and premium technical services on a raw water transmission main for the Tarrant County Water Supply Project.
What does TRA stand for?
TRA stands for Trinity River Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRA
We have 210 other meanings of TRA in our Acronym Attic
- Trade Readjustment Allowance
- Traffic Routing Administration
- Training Readiness Authority (US DoD)
- Training Requirements Analysis
- Transceiver Assembly (wireless)
- Transverse Ray Aberration
- Tratamiento de Reproducción Asistida (Spanish: Assisted Reproductive Treatment)
- Tripoli Rocketry Association
- Trouble Report Automation (Sprint PCS)
- Tumor Rejection Antigen
- Total Racing Automotive Company (Culver City, CA)
- Tumor Rejection Antigen 1
- Telluride Regional Airport Authority (Colorado)
- Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis
- The Rock across Australia (Christian music charts)
- Thick Rectangular Aperture Antenna
- Three Rivers Ambulance Authority (Fort Wayne, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leading provider of construction program management software, announced today that The Trinity River Authority is continuing its 7-year partnership by renewing a long-term contract for Projectmates construction program management software.
RJN is also at work in Texas providing manhole inspection and rehabilitation design services to the Trinity River Authority (TRA) of Texas for the Central Regional Wastewater System.
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Trinity River Authority wastewater collection lines overflowed wastewater beginning at approximately 6 a.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- The Midlothian Water District will pay the Trinity River Authority of Texas, and in turn the United States Army Corps of Engineers, $29,279,879.
ARLINGTON, Texas -- A Trinity River Authority wastewater collection line in Hurst overflowed wastewater into Walker Branch Creek beginning in the early morning hours yesterday and ending at approximately 8:45 p.
Army Corps of Engineers, the Northeast Environmental Team, the Tarrant Regional Water District and the Trinity River Authority.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA+' rating to the following Trinity River Authority, Texas bonds: --$70.