Madison Nadine Schlienz Trinity Regional Medical Center, Fort Dodge Sharon Schulte Marengo Memorial Hospital, Marengo Sue Scoles Mary Greeley Medical Center, Ames Darlene Shipp Allen College, Waterloo Nancylee Siebenmann Retired Health Care Administrator, St.
What does TRMC stand for?
TRMC stands for Trinity Regional Medical Center (Fort Dodge, IA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRMC
We have 8 other meanings of TRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Token Ring Media Access Control
- Trouble Report Messaging Application Programming Interface
- Thelma Rayner Memorial Branch Library (Merigold, MS)
- Tallahassee Regional Medical Center (Florida)
- Test Resource Management Center (supports Department of Defense Test & Evaluation)
- Texas Registered Municipal Clerk
- Tift Regional Medical Center (Georgia)
- Titus Regional Medical Center (Mount Pleasant, TX)
- Tomball Regional Medical Center (Houston, TX)
- Training Resource Management Configuration
- Tulare Regional Medical Center (Tulare, CA)
- Tennessee Ready Mixed Concrete Association (Nashville)
- Training, Resource Materials and Continuing Education
- Training, Readiness, & Mobilization Command (Army)
- Teleservices and Remote Medical Care System
- Theater Readiness Monitoring Directorate (US Army)
- Technical Review Middle East (Alain Charles publication)
- Theater Readiness Monitoring Equipment
- Texas Risk Management Education Program (Texas Cooperative Extension)
- Towarzystwa Rozwoju Malych Elektrowni Wodnych (Polish: Society for the Development of Small-scale Hydropower; Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Luke's Hospital - Cedar Rapids, IA * Trinity Regional Medical Center - Fort Dodge, IA * Allen Memorial Hospital - Waterloo, IA * Trinity Medical Center Quad-Cities, West Campus - Rock Island, IL * Trinity Medical Center Quad-Cities, Terrace Park Campus - Bettendorf, IA * Saint Luke's Regional Medical Center - Sioux City, IA CardioInventory tracks the use of supplies and devices and links that information to a patient's electronic medical record (EMR), enabling a real-time view of clinical outcomes in relation to device usage.
Staff Development Coordinator, HEC Trinity Regional Medical Center, Fort Dodge Issues have arisen when nursing staff have been reassigned to a clinical specialty area in which they are unfamiliar with the skills that are needed to provide safe patient care.