today announced that its subsidiary, Trinity Industries Leasing Company ("TILC"), has increased its non-recourse warehouse facility from $375 million to $400 million and extended the availability period of the facility to August, 2009.
What does TILC stand for?
TILC stands for Trinity Industries Leasing Company (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TILC
We have 4 other meanings of TILC in our Acronym Attic
- The Independent Living Center (Joplin, MO)
- The Institute of Intercultural Learning and Communication (UK)
- The Interior Landscaping Company (UK)
- The Italian Lockpickers Club
- Time Interval from Last Chemotherapy
- Tokyo International Learning Community (Tokyo, Japan)
- Traduzione Interconfessionale in Lingua Corrente (Italian: Interfaith Common Speech Translation)
- Transparency International Lithuanian Chapter (est. 2000)
- Travel Insurance Licensing Corp. (Missouri)
- Treball Integrat de Llengua i Continguts (Catalan: Work Integrated Language and Content)
- Tunisian Italian Lighting Company (est. 2001)
- Turkish Intensive Language Course (Yildiz Technical University; Turkey)
- Theme on Indigenous and Local Communities Equity and Protected Areas
- Time-Invariant Linear Code Multicast
- The Intuitive Learning Company
- Thirst Induced Lucid Dream (sleep technique)
- Traffic Independent Logical Topology-Design Algorithm
- Tunable Infrared Laser Differential Absorption Spectrometer
- Tool for Integrated Leakage Detection
- Task, Individual, Load, Environment (manual handling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DALLAS -- Trinity Industries Leasing Company ("TILC") today announced that Jesse V.
and Trinity Industries Leasing Company ("TILC") during the next 24 months.
announced today its wholly-owned leasing subsidiary, Trinity Industries Leasing Company, completed a private placement of $170 million of notes which are secured by certain of the subsidiary's leased railcars and are guaranteed by Trinity.
NYSE:TRN) ("Trinity") today reported that its subsidiaries, Trinity Industries Leasing Company ("TILC") and Trinity Rail Leasing 2010 LLC, ("TRL-2010") closed a railcar leasing financing in the amount of $369.
The operations of Transport Capital will be merged into Trinity Industries Leasing Company.
Trinity Industries Leasing Company ("TILC") owns 28.
Trinity Industries Leasing Company ("TILC") had approximately 50,090 railcars in its fleet as of December 31, 2009.