The Trinity Amputation and Prosthesis Experience Scale (TAPES) satisfaction scale , the DEKA Arm satisfaction scale, and the DEKA Arm usability scale scores were collected at the end of the study.
What does TAPES stand for?
TAPES stands for Trinity Amputation and Prosthesis Experience Scale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAPES
We have 2 other meanings of TAPES in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Appointment Pending Establishment of Register
- The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher (journal)
- Theater Army Personnel Roll-Up System (also abbreviated as TAPERRUS)
- The Army Plan for Equipment Records Revision
- Theater Army Personnel Roll-Up System
- Tactical Planning & Engineering System
- Total Army Performance Evaluation System
- Total Army Personnel Evaluation System (US Army)
- Toxicological Agent Protective Ensemble
- Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar
- Travel Awareness Publicity and Education Supporting a Sustainable Tansport Strategy in Europe
- Tumor Amplified Protein Expression Therapy
- Tendinous Arch of the Pelvic Fascia
- The Army Portion of Force Status & Identity Report (FORSTAT)
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show (band)
- Taschepfunzle (Swiss German: Flashlight)
- Tasmanian Agricultural Productivity Group (est. 1989; Australia)
- Technology Advisory Peer Group (California)
- Texas Association of Professional Geoscientists (Austin, TX)
- Therapeutic Adventure Professional Group (Scottsdale, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Satisfaction with the prosthesis in general and the influence of the prosthesis on performing activities of daily living were measured by the Trinity Amputation and Prosthesis Experience Scales (TAPES) in four psychosocial subscales (score 14-70, higher scores reflect better adjustment), four activity-restriction subscales (score 0-12, higher scores reflect more restrictions), and a single prosthesis-satisfaction subscale (score 10-50, higher scores reflect higher satisfaction) .
Satisfaction levels with a prosthesis were determined by the standardized Satisfaction subscale of the Trinity Amputation and Prosthesis Experience Scales (TAPES).