The Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation, a diversified financial services company was established in 1981 and is headquartered in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago with subsidiaries in Belize, the Cayman Islands, Trinidad and Tobago and the United States of America, the UTC provides financial solutions for a number of international and regional investors and is a leading mutual fund company in the Caribbean.
What does TTUTC stand for?
TTUTC stands for Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation (mutual fund company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Texas Tech University Press
- Transdisciplinary Tobacco Use Research Center
- Talk To You Soon
- Texas Tech University System
- The Tracy Ullman Show (TV Show)
- Tahoe Truckee Unified School District (California)
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine (Lubbock, TX)
- Talk to You Tomorrow
- Test Table Under Test
- Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association
- To Tell You the Truth
- Table Tennis Victoria (Australia)
- Tama TV (Japan)
- Tapping the Vein (band)
- Target Test Vehicle
- Ten Thousand Villages (trade fair; various locations)
- Tennis de Table de Venizel (French: Table Tennis Venizel; Venizel, France)
- Tenth Thickness Value
- Through the Viewfinder (photography)