A copy of the Offer and Take-Over Bid Circular has also been filed with the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission.
What does TTSEC stand for?
TTSEC stands for Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (Port of Spain, Trinidad, West Indies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTSEC
- Treasury Telecommunications Systems Council
- Tahoe Truckee Sierra Disposal (Tahoe City, CA)
- Tigard-Tualatin School District (Oregon)
- Timed Token Service Discipline
- Traditional Tang Soo Do (martial arts)
- Traditional Tang Soo Do Association (UK)
- Tabular Taylor Series Expansion Method (research; International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam)
- Tokai Tokyo Securities Europe (various locations)
- Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange
- Tianjin Tongguang Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (China)
- Tata Tax Saving Fund (India)
- Thailand Toray Science Foundation (est. 1993)
- Tripura Tribal Sengkrak Force (India)
- Tripura Tribal Students Federation (India)
- Training Transition School Squadron, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Test Tooling Solutions Group
- The Traumatic Stress Group (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Thomson Technology Services Group (Maryland)
- Trash to Supply Gas (US NASA)
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cetacea intends to file an Offer and Bid Circular with the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission shortly, in accordance with their proposed Take-Over By-Laws.