What does TTIL stand for?
TTIL stands for Trinidad and Tobago Instruments Ltd.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTIL
We have 2 other meanings of TTIL in our Acronym Attic
- The Translators and Interpreters Guild
- Training Technology Implementation Group (Federal Training Technology Initiative)
- Transportation Technologies Industries, Inc. (Greensboro, NC)
- Tree Top Industries, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Trinidad and Tobago Insurance Institute (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Turbomeca Turbochargers Industrial India
- Toplotno Tehnicni Inzeniring Jesenice (Slovenian: Heat Technical Engineering Jesenice)
- Tata Technologies India Ltd.
- Team Telecom International Ltd. (global supplier)
- Theater Tracked Item List
- Tell Them I Love Them
- Technical Teens Internship Program (Technology Access Foundation; Seattle, WA)
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property (various schools)
- Telecommunications and Technology Infrastructure Program (US DOC)
- TISS Technology Insertion Program
- Titanium Tetraisopropoxide
- TRADOC Test Instrumentation Program
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (various organizations)
- Timing Technologies India, Pvt. Ltd. (Hyderabad, India)
- Toyota Tsusho India Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1999; Japan and India)