Trimble announced today that its innovative Trimble ASCII Interface Protocol (TAIP) has been added to the Lassen(TM) SQ Global Positioning System (GPS) module.
What does TAIP stand for?
TAIP stands for Trimble ASCII Interface Protocol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAIP
We have 9 other meanings of TAIP in our Acronym Attic
- Tomahawk Asset Inventory Management System
- The Answer Is No
- Turkish Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks Symposium
- Tercom-Aided Inertial Navigation System
- Tunable Active Inductor Oscillator
- Taiwan Independence Party
- Terminal Area Improvement Program (San José, CA)
- Thin Film Analog Image Processor
- Transportes Aéreos da Índia Portuguesa
- Treatment Alternatives to Incarceration Program
- Texas Automobile Insurance Plan Association
- Tactical Assistants for Interaction Planning and Execution
- Trans-American Institute of Professional Studies, Inc. (Nebraska career school)
- Towed Array Integrated Product Team (US Navy)
- Test Assembly Inspection Record (US NASA)
- Texas Association for the Improvement of Reading (est. 1947)
- Texas Association of Institutional Research
- The Arabidopsis Information Resource
- Total Army Involvement in Recruiting
- Tsukuba Area International Residents Association (Japan)