Also, increases in uric acid have been postulated to cause a decrease in lipoprotein lipase and/or hepatic triglyceride lipase activity (8).
What does TGL stand for?
TGL stands for Triglyceride Lipase
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TGL
We have 54 other meanings of TGL in our Acronym Attic
- The Galilean Library (website)
- The Great Library (gaming)
- The Great Lighthouse (gaming)
- Therapeutic Guidelines Limited (Australia)
- Tissus Gisèle (French: Gisele Fabrics)
- Toll Global Logistics (Toll Group)
- Total Gaming League (website)
- Touch and Go Landing (aircraft flight training)
- Touch-and-Go Landings
- Toyo Glass Logistics (Japan)
- Taiwan Gay and Lesbian Association
- Total Green Leaf Area
- Tucson Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered Chamber of Commerce
- The Green Lantern Corps (trademark of DC Comics)
- Trenton Gay and Lesbian Civic Association (New Jersey)
- T Gamma Lymphoproliferative Disorder (cancer studies)
- Task Group on Lung Dynamics
- The Gardner Law Firm (San Antonio, TX)
- The Grasshopper Lies Heavy (band; Texas)
- The Golden Leaf India Awards (tea industry; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is because they lack an enzyme that blocks the activity of a very important triglyceride lipase.
Release of lipoprotein lipase and hepatic triglyceride lipase in rats by heparin and other sulphated polysaccharides.