A trigger point is by definition painful to palpate and when palpated refers pain in a specific pattern known as a referral pattern.
What does TRPS stand for?
TRPS stands for Trigger Point (myofacial pain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TRPS
We have 8 other meanings of TRPS in our Acronym Attic
- Training Planning Process Methodology
- Travel Role Preference Questionnaire
- Tulane Regional Primate Research Center
- Talyllyn Railway Preservation Society (Wales, UK)
- Tasman Regional Policy Statement (New Zealand)
- Temperature Regulating Power Supply
- The Rock Poster Society (Oakland, CA)
- Thomson Reuters Pricing Service
- Time Reporting and Payroll System
- TrichoRhinoPhalangeal Syndrome
- Trichorhinophalangeal Syndrome, Type i
- Tairawhiti Polytechnic Student Association (Gisborne, New Zealand)
- Terminal Río de la Plata Sociedad Anónima (Argentina)
- Transponder Assembly
- Trichorhinophalangeal Syndrome Association
- Tricho-Rhino-Phalangeal Syndrome Type I
- Therapeutic Recreation Post Stroke Program (Canada)
- Tuolumne River Preservation Trust (Sonora, CA)
- Targhee Regional Public Transit Authority
- Truppenübungsplatz (German military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Peter Scargill THE BHA said yesterday it was happy with the trigger point for the reopening of races despite the delay in publishing entries for two of Sandown's feature races this weekend.
They have identified the location of these trigger points -whose activation results in migraine- and their relationship with the duration and severity of this condition.
Acupoint and Trigger Point Therapy for Babies and Children Donna Finando, L.
In an effort to educate consumers about pain relieving alternatives, a new company, Niavin Corporation, is launching a series of national television advertisements featuring Niavin Trigger Point Relief and offering a new way to understand and treat pain at its source: The Trigger Point.
Taxpayers will begin to lose the value of their itemized deductions after taxable income passes $159,950 in 2007; that's $3,550 higher than the $156,400 trigger point for 2007.
com The author's own frozen shoulder condition led him to study trigger points, which eventually led to his popular book TRIGGER POINT THERAPY WORKBOOK.
REPORTING PERIOD: Usually 36 months, although can be triggered as soon as the industry loss hits the trigger point.