What does TFA-IP stand for?
TFA-IP stands for Trifluoroacetyl-Isopropyl
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Transparent File Access
- Treasury Financial Agent (taxation)
- Treated Fresh Air Unit (indoor ventilation; India)
- Trend Filtering Algorithm
- Très Faible Activité (French: Very Slow Activity; nuclear waste radioactivity measurement)
- Trifluoroacetic Acid
- Trust Fund Advisors, Inc.
- Tubman Family Alliance (Minnesota)
- Two Factor Authentication (computer security authentication)
- Typical Fat American
- Trifluoroacetyl adducts of both rabbit serum albumin
- Technology for All Americans
- Terrier Football Alumni Association (Redlands, CA)
- Texan French Alliance for the Arts (Houston, TX)
- Texas Fine Arts Association
- Torpedo Factory Artists' Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Total Free Amino Acid
- Trifluoroacetic Anhydride
- Technology for All Americans Project
- Task Force on Autonomous and Autonomic Systems