a] using the tridiagonal matrix algorithm (TDMA) in one dimension.
What does TRIDIAG stand for?
TRIDIAG stands for Tridiagonal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- TILA (Truth in Lending Act) RESPA (Real Estate Settlement Procedure Act) Integrated Disclosure (finance)
- Trade and Regional Integration Division (UN Economic Commission for Africa)
- Training Range and Instrumentation Development (US DoD)
- Training Requirement Identification Display
- Transit Revitalization Investment District (Pennsylvania)
- Translational Research in Infectious Diseases (Canada)
- Transportation Research Information Database (Transportation Research Board)
- Tri-City Industrial Development Council
- Tactical Real-Time Interaction in Distributed Environments
- Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities
- Toxics Release Inventory Display System (software)
- Technology Resources in Education (information network)
- Transport Routier Inter-Etats (French: Interstate Transport Route)
- Terrorism Risk Insurance Extension Act of 2005
- Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council
- Teaching Resources in the ERIC (Education Resources Information Center) Database
- Triple Resonance Isotope Edited
- Tactical Radar Imagery Exploitation System
- Texas Research Institute for Environmental Studies (Huntsville, TX; est. 1991)
- Tono Research Institute of Earthquake Science (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Above algebraic equations are in tridiagonal matrix form which is solved by using LU decomposition in the present work.
For bsvd this leads to a variety of tridiagonal symmetric eigenproblems (tseps).
On subsequent iterations one calculates only residual matrix solving the two tridiagonal systems.
The implicit solution scheme of equations (10)-(15) was solved using a tridiagonal matrix algorithm (Thomas algorithm) programmed in Matlab[R].
0] (3) In the case of generalized Birth and Death process the system matrix is of tridiagonal structure and the transitions are mapped by the following matrix for production chain of identical machines of parameters k=5, m=3, r=3, i.
v] correspond to eigenvectors of a certain tridiagonal matrix obtained from the Legendre differential equation.
Resumidamente, destacam-se as seguintes caracteristicas para solucao do modelo: (1) i) uso de componente de velocidade covariante em diferentes posicoes; ii) uso do algoritmo SIMPLE(1) (Semi-Implicit Method for Pressure Linked Equations) acoplando pressao e velocidade; iii) metodo completamente implicito para discretizacao no tempo; iv) TDMA (Tri-diagonal Matrix Algorithm), utilizando o metodo ADI (Alternate Direction Implicit), que converte o sistema de equacoes para um sistema tridiagonal, combinado com o metodo linha por linha.