It is now being used again for worship and the traditional Tridentine Latin Mass is celebrated on Sunday evenings at 6pm.
What does TLM stand for?
TLM stands for Tridentine Latin Mass (Catholicism)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLM
We have 106 other meanings of TLM in our Acronym Attic
- Topographic Line Map (NIMA)
- Total Loss Management
- Tourcoing Lille Métropole (French volleyball club)
- Tout Le Monde (French)
- Toute la Formation Médicale Continue (French: Any Continuing Medical Education)
- Transaction Level Modeling
- Transaction Life-Cycle Management
- Transition Line Model
- Transmission Line Matrix
- Transmission Line Model
- Triple-Layer Metal (process)
- Truth, Love, and Music
- Two-Layer Method
- Two-Level Maintenance
- Grid-Enabled Time-Domain Transmission Line Matrix (electromagnetics)
- Transmission Line Matrix Model-Order Reduction
- Transmission Line Matrix-Schrodinger Equation (electromagnetics)
- T-Lymphocyte-Macrophage-Associated Antigen
- Telematic Agent
- Texas Longhorn Marketing Alliance (Lampasas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move by Authenicam Liturgicam to place priority on the medieval Tridentine Latin Mass and fidelity to its literal translation has already caused some problems.
It changed no dogmas and affirmed every tradition of the Catholic Church, including the Tridentine Latin Mass.
In the passage from the Tridentine Latin Mass to the Novus ordo vernacular Mass, instituted in 1971, Catholics underwent a profound transformation in their understanding of how and why Jesus is present to the believing community.
When approached peacefully, this network yields a potpourri of information on Tridentine Latin Mass, praying the rosary and centering prayer by Thomas Keating.