Award: Heavylift transport of a dock crane from norfolk naval shipyard portsmough, va to trident refit facility kings bay,ga
What does TRIREFFAC stand for?
TRIREFFAC stands for Trident Refit Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Transportation Resources Intra-County for Physically Handicapped and Senior Citizens
- Travel Reporting and Information Processing System
- Travel Reporting/Information/Planning System
- Positive Parenting Program
- Time-Resolved Infrared Radiometry (physics)
- Time-Resolved Infrared Spectroscopy
- Total Recordable Incident Rate (workplace safety indicator)
- Total Recordable Injury Rate
- Toxic Relief Inventory Reports
- Terrorism Risk Insurance Revision and Extension Act (U.S.)
- Touring Ride In Rural Indiana
- Pilatus Britten-Norman BN-2A Mk III Trislander (aircraft; UK)
- Telephone Routing Interactive System
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory System (US EPA; also seen as TCRIS)
- Traffic and Road Information System (Canada)
- Training Records Information System
- Training Requirements & Information System
- Transportation Rate Information System
- Transportation Research Information Service (US Dept. of Transportation)
- Trapped Ions in Space (experiment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1,2013 after serving at Trident Refit Facility, Kings Bay, Ga.
Being selected to support an Individual Augmentee (IA) assignment can be an exciting and challenging opportunity, and a Sailor who recently returned to the Trident Refit Facility Kings Bay, Ga.
Other participants included the Marshall Space Flight Center (NASA), Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Naval Air Warfare Center (NAWC), Naval Foundry and Propeller Center (NFPC), Norfolk Naval Shipyard Detachment, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center, Honeywell FM&T, Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard, Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC), and the Anniston Army Depot.
The SSGN is a key element of the Navy's fighting force, and the men and women of the Trident Refit Facility, Intermediate Maintenance Facility, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, and a myriad of other commands around the globe, are responsible for providing the logistics, planning and support to ensure the SSGNs remain one of the critical elements in keeping America's Navy the greatest the world has ever known.
My final Submarine duty is at Trident Refit Facility (TRF) in Kings Bay, Ga.
; Commander, Logistics Forces Navy Central Command, Bahrain; USS Monongahela (AO 78); Trident Refit Facility, Kings Bay, Ga.
These warehouse operations operate with the support of the Trident Refit Facility Kings Bay, NAVSUP FLC Puget Sound and BAE Systems.