Echocardiographic measures of left and right ventricle (LV, RV) were as follows: LV ejection fraction (EF %) with Teichholz and Simpson's methods, LV and RV eccentricity index (El), myocardial performance index (MPI) of LV and RV, tissue velocities of mitral and tricuspid annulus (Era, Sm, Et, St), tricuspid annular plane systolic excursion (TAPSE), pulmonary arterial systolic pressure (PAPs) estimated from tricuspid regurgitation and respiratory variation of vena cava inferior diameter (VCIrv).
What does TAPSE stand for?
TAPSE stands for Tricuspid Annular Plane Systolic Excursion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAPSE
- Travel Automated Payment System
- Tris-Amino-Propanesulfonic Acid
- TSPI Accuracy Prediction System
- Turbo Alternator Power System
- Turbulence Auto-PIREP System
- Two-Axis Pointing System
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline System Act
- Transportes Aereos Petroleros SA (airline; Argentina)
- Trans-Alaska Passenger Steamship Conference
- Transesophageal Atrial Pacing Stress Echocardiography
- Transmission Access Policy Study Group (Sun Prairie, WI)
- Trinidad All Percussion Steel Orchestra
- Theory and Practice of Software Development (Conference)
- Tactical Airsoft Pistol Speed Shooting
- Technical Assistance Programs Support System
- Training and Personnel Systems Science and Technology Evaluation and Management
- Teens Are People Too (Diocese of Gary retreat; Merrillville, IN)
- Tennessee Association of Pupil Transportation
- Texas Association for Play Therapy (also seen as TXAPT)
- Texas Association for Public Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
2]), medium-lateral diameter was 40 mm (normal values average 22-36 mm on systolic contraction), tricuspid annular plane systolic excursion (TAPSE) was 10 mm (normal values is more than 14 mm) and the foramen ovale was closed.
Tricuspid annular movement was evaluated by measuring tricuspid annular plane systolic excursion (TAPSE).