Nearly 70 percent of all Trickle Up Program entrepreneurs are women.
What does TUP stand for?
TUP stands for Trickle Up Program (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TUP
We have 38 other meanings of TUP in our Acronym Attic
- Telephone User Part (Signaling System #7)
- Temporary Use Permit (various locations)
- Thank You Partner
- Thebaud Urbanisme & Paysage (French planning and landscape company)
- Toilet Upgrading Programme (Singapore)
- Tokai University Press (Japan)
- Top-Up Pump
- Total Unit Price
- Transfer Under Pressure (submarine rescue)
- Transmission Universelle du Patrimoine (French: Transmission of Universal Heritage)
- Tupelo, MS, USA - CD Lemons Municipal (Airport Code)
- Tasmania University Postgraduate Association (Australia)
- Texas Uniform Partnership Act
- Texto Unicode Procedimientos Administrativos (Spanish: Text Unicode Administrative Procedures)
- Toronto Usability Professionals' Association (Canada)
- Transmitters Uniting the Peoples of the Americas (Berkeley, CA)
- Tulane University Paralegal Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Tobacco Use Prevention and Control (New Mexico)
- Temporary Unilateral Pulmonary Arterial Occlusion
- Trade Unions of the Philippines and Allied Services (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another organization is the Trickle Up Program that provides conditional grants, not loans, of US$100.
NGOs benefit from using the Trickle Up Program because it enables them to reach the most disadvantaged families in their community, who are often too poor to participate in other development programs.