uk or the Trichotillomania Learning Center (an American website) on www.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for Trichotillomania Learning Center (Santa Cruz, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Transports du Loir-et-Cher (French transportation company)
- Tratado de Libre Comercio
- Tratado de Libre Comercio (English: NAFTA)
- Traumatic Loss Coalition (New Jersey)
- Treatment and Learning Center (various locations)
- Tri-Level Compression (ACS Communications)
- Trial Lawyers College (Laramie, WY)
- Triangle Land Conservancy (Raleigh, NC)
- Tribeca Lending Corporation (New York, NY)
- Tribes Learning Community (California)
- Tricounty Life Coaching and Family Intervention (South Carolina)
- Trilateral Commission
- Trimmers Lawn Care (California, KY)
- Trinity Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Trinity Lutheran College
- Triple Level Cell Flash
- Triple-Lumen Catheter
- Tripp Lake Camp (Poland, Maine)
- Trivial Loot Code (Everquest game)
- Trotskyist League of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 /PRNewswire/ -- To break the silence around trichotillomania (compulsive hair-pulling), a disorder that affects millions of Americans, the Trichotillomania Learning Center (TLC) is pleased to announce All Join Hands, the first national trichotillomania awareness week, taking place October 1-8, 2006.