High-performance silicone spray release agent for molded materials formulated without methylene chloride or trichloroethane.
What does TCE stand for?
TCE stands for Trichloroethane
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCE
We have 232 other meanings of TCE in our Acronym Attic
- Training Center Evaluator
- Traité Constitutionnel Européen (French: European Constitutional Treaty)
- Transaction Cost Economics
- Transcoder Equipment
- Translation Candidate Evaluation (part of Generate-And-Repair Machine Translation)
- Transportation Command Element
- Tray Carton Equivalent (18kg box of fresh fruit)
- Treasury Communications Enterprise
- Treasury Communications Environment
- Tri-County Electric (various locations)
- Trichloroethylene (CAS Number 79-01-6)
- Trinity Church Eindhoven (Netherlands)
- True Combat Elite (gaming)
- Twin City Elementary School (various locations)
- Teleengineering Communications - Deployable
- Tavistock College Enhancement Association
- Teaching Career Enhancement
- Tennessee Cooperative Education Association
- Texas College English Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contaminant is trichloroethane, or TCE, a chlorinated hydrocarbon commonly used as a solvent to clean grease from metal parts.
266), on the reaction of nanoparticles of iron with trichloroethane (TCE) contaminating an aquifer, states that the TCE is converted "into ethane.
Now, McKay is seeking to tackle the pollution problem - land and groundwater under the center are contaminated with the dry-cleaning solvent trichloroethane, a suspected carcinogen - and wants to find long-term tenants for the complex.
All vinyl chloride is manufactured, or results from the breakdown of other manufactured substances, such as trichloroethylene, trichloroethane, and tetrachloroethylene.
Using published policies and procedures, ATSDR has established four chemical-specific subregistries - trichloroethane (TCA), trichloroethylene (TCE), benzene, and dioxin - and is following approximately 10,000 registrants longitudinally (1-6).
The Environment Agency has listed 67 substances as hormone disrupters, including dioxins and dichlorodiphenyl trichloroethane (DDT).
Nilodor is one of the first companies to offer the sanitary supply industry an afrosol odor counteractant low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), materials that affect the creation of smog, and fee of Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), 1,1,1 Trichloroethane and Chlorination, which are linked to the depletion of the ozone layer.