The Tribunal Superior Eleitoral (TSE) said that 12.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Tribunal Superior Eleitoral (Brazil)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Trans-Siberian Express
- Transactions on Software Engineering (IEEE publication)
- Transition Special Education
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy
- Transport Support Enabled
- Transportation Support Equipment (US NASA)
- Travailleurs Sans Emploi (French: Unemployed Workers; Belgium)
- Travel Search Engine
- Treated Sewage Effluent
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc. (New York)
- Tribunal Supremo Electoral (Supreme Electoral Tribunal, Guatemala)
- Tritium Science and Engineering
- Truck Stop Electrification
- Turbo Spin Echo (MRI)
- Turk Standartlari Enstitusu (Turkish: Turkish Standards Institute; est. 1960)
- Twin-Screw Extruder (high-intensity mixer)
- Two Stroke Engine
- Two-Step Estimator
- Typical Software Engineer
- The SemWare Editor Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brazilian Tribunal Superior Eleitoral Targeted SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif.
manufacturing/food processing), Tribunal Superior Eleitoral (public sector/elections), China Pan Steel Group (manufacturing), Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (financial services), Tsingua University, CIECC (Ministry of Commerce information support), Second Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University, Hunan Labor & Social Security Department, Guangxi Post (post office) and Huazhong University of Science & Technology.