Hangman was played on Revelation 5 v5 The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah.
What does TOJ stand for?
TOJ stands for Tribe of Judah (Christian gaming community)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOJ
We have 7 other meanings of TOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Temple of Jawnz (fashion)
- Tetris Online Japan (gaming)
- That Organism Jenova (band)
- Time of Judgment
- Time on Job
- Time Out of Joint
- Tour of Japan
- Track On Jam
- Trail of Joy
- Training on the Job (Alberta, Canada)
- The Orlando Jeep Club (Florida)
- Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education
- Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology
- Testimony of Jacob Hollow (gaming)
- Thompson Okanagan Junior Lacrosse League (British Columbia)
- Tales of the Jedi Redemption (Star Wars movie)
- Tears of Joy Theatre (Vancouver, WA)
- Transfield Obayashi Joint Venture
- Technisch Ontwikkelings Krediet (Dutch: Technical Development Credit)
- Tested Ok
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genesis 38 contains many allusions to places within the future territory of the tribe of Judah (Adullam, Timnah, Enaim), and to people who play a role in the life of King David, (Tamar and Bat-Shua/Bathsheba).
They were Joshua, commander of the Israelite Army, and Caleb, head of the tribe of Judah.
Nell, Plymouth, WI [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] I took this shot of my springer, Caleb Tribe of Judah, on a hunt at Buck Ridge in Kiamath County, Oregon.
But he's only been a member of the Tribe Of Judah for 10 years.
CAPTION(S): THE BIKE STUFF: Custom Bike meet in Belfast; SITTING PRETTY: Suzanne Hyndes; PALS: Members of the Tribe of Judah
The genealogy of Judah in 1 Chr 2:3-4:23 is enormous and reflects the importance of the tribe of Judah in the postexilic community.
The sphinx, originally a lion, represented the lion from the tribe of Judah.