In addition to the Special Plan for the KBK Districts, these districts are allocated funds under the District Component of the Backward Regions Grant Fund, Additional Central Assistance (ACA) for Left Wing Extremism (LWE) Affected Districts, ACA for Tribal Sub-Plan and Article 275(1) besides the flow of funds under various Centrally Sponsored Schemes/State Plan Schemes.
What does TSP stand for?
TSP stands for Tribal Sub-Plan (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSP
We have 534 other meanings of TSP in our Acronym Attic
- Transmission Service Provider
- Transmit Signal Processor (software defined radio)
- Transportation Safety Planning (various organizations)
- Transportation Safety Products (Sunbury, OH)
- Transportation Service Provider
- Transportation Strategic Plan (various locations)
- Transportation System Plan
- Traveling Salesman Problem
- Traveling Scholar Program (Committee on Institutional Cooperation)
- Treatability Study Plan
- Tributary Signal Processor
- TRICARE Senior Prime (US DoD managed healthcare program)
- Trinity Security Procedures
- Triple Scalar Product
- Triple Superphosphate
- Trisodium Phosphate (cleaner)
- Troop Structure Program
- Tropical Spastic Paraparesis (complication of human T-lymphotropic viral infection)
- Trust Service Provider (Internet commerce)
- Trusted Service Provider (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tribal sub-plan has raised the amount to Rs4461 crore.
The Ministry, under its Special Area Programme of Special Central Assistance to Tribal Sub-Plan (SCA to TSP), provides funds as an additive to the state plan for economic development of tribals in the states.
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs has issued Operational Guidelines for Formulation, Implementation and Monitoring of Tribal Sub-Plan and Article 275(1) grants in the month of March, 2014 for effective implementation of schemes administered by this Ministry wherein issues related to allocation of funds, priority areas, need for nodal Department in States, judicious utilization of TSP fund, institutionalizing the instruments for ensuring transparency, accountability and social audit have been suitably taken care of.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs under its Special Area Programme of Special Central Assistance to Tribal Sub-Plan (SCA to TSP) provides funds as an additive to the State plan for economic development of tribals in the States to cover the employment-cum-income generation activities and the infrastructure incidental thereto of not only family- bassed, but also those run by the Self-Help Groups (SHGs)/ Community for Tribals living Below Poverty Line.
service connections to households on partial turnkey basis in paderu sub-division of visakhapatnam district under tribal sub-plan (tsp) 2013-14
service connections to households on partial turnkey basis in narsipatnam division of visakhapatnam district under tribal sub-plan (tsp) 2013-14
service connections to households on partial turnkey basis in araku sub-division of visakhapatnam district under tribal sub-plan (tsp) 2013-14.