today announced that The Triangle Business Journal has named CEO Michael Rosenberg, MD, MPH its 2013 Health Care Hero in the Innovator/Researcher category.
What does TBJ stand for?
TBJ stands for Triangle Business Journal (Raleigh News; Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TBJ
We have 15 other meanings of TBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Business Incubation Unit (Indian Institute of Technology; Delhi, India)
- Test Bus Interface Unit (Hekimian)
- The Best Is Yet To Come
- Temple B'nai Jeshurun (Short Hills, NJ; est. 1848)
- Terrain Bounce Jamming
- The Book of Judges (gaming clan)
- The Business Journal of Southern Kentucky (Bowling Green, KY)
- Toronto Blue Jays (Major League baseball team)
- Transistor Bipolar de Juntura (Spanish: Bipolar Junction Transistor)
- Trial by Jury
- Turbulent Bounded Jet
- Thai Broadcast Journalists Association (Thailand)
- Texas Bone and Joint Center (North Richland Hills, TX)
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre (band)
- Radio Transmitter (electronic equipment; US Navy)
- Taco Burrito King (Chicago, IL; Mexican restaurant chain; est. 1992)
- Tactically Bred Killers (gaming clan)
- Tanjung Balai Karimun (Indonesian city)
- Temple B'rith Kodesh (Rochester, NY; est. 1848)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 fastest-growing privately held company in 2008 by Triangle Business Journal and a top women-owned business by Triangle Business Journal in 2009, 2010 and 2011; ranking as the No.
Laminate flooring company Pergo will receive $100,000 in state funds from North Carolina for the company's $36 million expansion of its Garner, NC, operations, the Raleigh Triangle Business Journal reports.
The Unilin Decor expansion deal is finalized and Thomasville, NC, will be the home of the company's new $80 million facility, according to the Triangle Business Journal.
Triangle Business Journal Honors Quintiles' Paula Brown Stafford as Outstanding Leader in the Raleigh-Durham Community RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.
Triangle Business Journal honored Royal Oaks Homes, which ranked No.
9, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Bulk TV & Internet, a leading provider of DIRECTV services for commercial properties nationwide, was honored with a Fast 50 Award from the Triangle Business Journal at the 18th Annual Fast 50 Awards Dinner held November 4 at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Research Triangle Park.
About Triangle Business Journal Triangle Business Journal, a weekly business newspaper, is the leading provider of local business news for the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area of North Carolina.