He is also President of the Triangle Aquatic Center, a nonprofit organization which builds and maintains public aquatic facilities.
What does TAC stand for?
TAC stands for Triangle Aquatic Center (Cary, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAC
We have 736 other meanings of TAC in our Acronym Attic
- Transportation Association of Canada
- Transports de l'Agglomération Châtelleraudaise (French public transit company)
- Trauma Advisory Council (various locations)
- Trauma Association of Canada
- Travel Assistance Center (US DoD)
- Treatment Action Campaign (South Africa)
- Treatment of Aluminium in Crucible (aluminum industry)
- Treaty of Amity and Cooperation
- Triacetyl Cellulose (polarizing film/filters manufacturing)
- Triamcinolone Acetonide
- Tribal Air/Communications (New Tribes Mission aviation program)
- Tribunal de l'Aviation Civile du Canada (Civil Aviation Tribunal)
- Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalgia (headache)
- Trinity Arts Centre (UK)
- Triple Antibiotic Cream
- Truman Arnold Companies (Texarkana, TX)
- Trust Administrative Committee (various organizations)
- Tsuanmi-Affected Communities
- Turkic Accelerator Complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
27605, is a fifteen-minute drive to Raleigh-Durham Airport and just moments from Research Triangle Park, RBC Center, Carter-Finley Stadium, Wake Med Soccer Park, Koka Booth Amphitheater, Triangle Aquatic Center, Time Warner Music Pavilion, NC State Fairgrounds and much more.