announced today the presentation of a poster titled "FX006 prolongs the residency of triamcinolone acetonide in the synovial tissues of patients with knee osteoarthritis" at Osteoarthritis Research Society International's (OARSI) 2013 World Congress on Osteoarthritis in Philadelphia.
What does TACA stand for?
TACA stands for Triamcinolone Acetonide (corticosteroid)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TACA
We have 55 other meanings of TACA in our Acronym Attic
- Tax Assessor Collectors Association of Texas
- Taxe d'Aide au Commerce et à l'Artisanat (French: Tax Help for Trade and Crafts; est. 1972)
- Tennessee Association of Craft Artists
- Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association (Austin, Texas)
- Texas Association of County Auditors
- Texas Commission on the Arts (Austin, TX)
- The Arts Community Alliance (Dallas, TX)
- Trade Advisory Committee on Africa
- Transportes Aereos Centro-Américanos (El Salvador)
- Traveling Authorization Code Allowed
- Tucker Automobile Club of America, Inc. (non-profit educational organization)
- Tucson Arts & Crafts Association
- Turkish American Cultural Alliance
- Texas Association of Community Action Agencies, Inc (Austin, TX)
- Tribunal Administratif et de Cour Administrative d'Appel (French: Lower Administrative Courts)
- Tuskegee Architecture and Construction Alumni Association
- Texas Association for College Admission Counseling
- Theater Army Civil Affairs Command
- Theater Army Construction Automated Planning System
- Terminal Access Controller Access Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data from two Phase III trials and their extensions, which informed the CHMP's positive opinion for Ilaris in gouty arthritis, showed that patients treated with Ilaris experienced significantly greater pain relief compared to the injectable steroid triamcinolone acetonide (TA).
One patient received an epidural injection of another kind of steroid product called triamcinolone acetonide.
Triamcinolone acetonide (Azmacort) is also topically active and was available as Aristocort and Kenalog before its release as an aerosol.
Margesson finds intramuscular triamcinolone acetonide 1 mg/kg every 4 weeks for 3-4 months is a better tolerated alternative to prednisone.
These 11 articles describe the most recent research on the configuration, diagnosis and treatment of DR and related conditions, beginning with an examination of diabetic macular edema and an analysis of the three phenotypes of DR and modes of differentiation, instructions on using optical coherence tomography findings in DR, laser treatments, benefits and limitations in vitreoretinal surgery for DR and macular edema, treatment by intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide or by long-acting somatostatin analogue, and the potential use of vascular endothelial growth factor or pharmacologic vitreolysis.
Growth velocity and HPA axis function during 1-year treatment with triamcinolone acetonide aqueous (TAA) nasal spray in children with allergic rhinitis.
For the bottom entry on this list (HCPCS code J3301 2007 descriptor: injection, triamcinolone acetonide, per 10 mg), the physician was reimbursed $7.