Xilinx continues at the forefront of PCI Express technology with its Virtex(TM)-5 family, the world's first and only 65nm FPGAs available today, with hard-coded PCI Express(R) Endpoint and Tri-mode Ethernet Media Access Controller (MAC) blocks.
What does TEMAC stand for?
TEMAC stands for Tri-mode Ethernet Media Access Controller
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TEMAC
We have 1 other meaning of TEMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Energy Managers Association (Round Rock, TX)
- Texas Medieval Association
- Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agent (IBM)
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc.
- Trace Elements in Man and Animals
- Training, Education, and Mutual Assistance
- Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association
- Turkish Foundation for Combating Soil Erosion, for Reforestation and the Protection of Natural Habitats
- Tecnología, Maquinaria y Componentes (Spanish: Technology, Machinery and Components)
- Temporary Active Duty
- Temporary Additional Duty
- Temporary Additional Duty (US military)
- Temporary Additional Duty in Connection With
- Temporary Additional Duty Under Instruction
- Tether Magnetic Field Experiment
- Teenage Mothers Association of Kenya
- Temporary Alteration (US Navy)
- Tactical Effectiveness of Minefields in Anti-armor Weapons Systems
- The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Built on the 65-nm Virtex-5 platform, the Virtex-5 LXT is the industry's first FPGA to offer a built-in PCI Express([R]) Endpoint and Tri-mode Ethernet Media Access Controller (MAC) blocks.
The second of four domain-optimized platforms in the new Virtex-5 family, the LXT platform series is the first FPGA to deliver a hard- coded PCI Express(R) Endpoint and Tri-mode Ethernet Media Access Controller (MAC) blocks.