Which three states did the Tri-State Tornado strike?
What does TST stand for?
TST stands for Tri-State Tornado (meteorology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TST
We have 227 other meanings of TST in our Acronym Attic
- Traitement du Signal et Télécommunications (French: Signal Processing and Telecommunications)
- Transatlantic Slave Trade (UNESCO)
- Transdimensional Senso-Therapy
- Transgressive System Tract
- Transition State Theory
- Transitional Stored Ticket (aviation)
- Transmission System Technician (Navy Enlisted Classification)
- Transmission System Test
- Transportation Systems Technician
- Trauma Systems Therapy (behavioral health)
- Triaxial Sheer Test (soil test)
- Tribunal Superior do Trabalho (Portuguese: Superior Labor Court; Brazil)
- Triceps Skinfold Thickness (body composition measurement)
- True Stratigraphic Thickness
- Tsim Sha Tsui (Hong Kong)
- Tuberculin Skin Test
- Turkish Society of Toxicology (Turkey; est. 1987)
- Twin Scroll Turbo (engines)
- Transition State Theory-Collinear Exact Quantum
- Tailored Ships Training Availability
Samples in periodicals archive:
org DEATH RIDES THE SKY: THE STORY OF THE 1925 TRI-STATE TORNADO provides a vivid history of a natural disaster that hit mid-day and changed the lives of many in the Midwest.
The so-called Tri-State tornado traveled 234 miles in 3.