It's a required text in the bachelor of professional studies program at New York Chiropractic College, and the master's degree program at Tri-State College of Acupuncture.
What does TCSA stand for?
TCSA stands for Tri-State College of Acupuncture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCSA
We have 46 other meanings of TCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Telecommunications Control System - Advanced Communication Function
- Tata Consultancy Services Quality Management System
- Training and Consulting Services for Trade Program (Canada)
- Telomerase Catalytic Subunit
- Technical Customer Support Agent (UK)
- Telecommunications Systems Control Association
- The Cheese Stands Alone (Chicago, IL)
- Toronto City Summit Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- Trent Central Student Association (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Tri-City Soccer Association (various locations)
- Trophy Club Soccer Association
- Turbine Control Service Associates, Inc.
- Texas Center for Superconductivity and Advanced Materials
- Travis County Search and Rescue
- TRICCSMA Configuration Status Accounting System
- Technical Client Service Bureau (Universal Service Administrative Company)
- Third Country Supply Base
- Tri-County Symphonic Band (Sicklerville, NJ)
- Trust & Custody Services Bank (Japan)
- Tri-Cities Steel Band Association (West Richland, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seem is the founder and president of the Tri-State College of Acupuncture (TSCA) in New York City, established in 1979.
She currently operates a private therapeutics practice, teaches nutrition courses at the Tri-State College of Acupuncture in New York City, and has served as a lecturer and nutritional counselor at Canyon Ranch Health Resort in the Berkshires.