Kiumarss Nasseri, a research epidemiologist at the Tri-Counties Regional Cancer Registry in Santa Barbara, said about his four-page report.
What does TCRCR stand for?
TCRCR stands for Tri-Counties Regional Cancer Registry (California; cancer resource directory)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Traffic Channel Recovery Circuit
- Transforming Coral Reef Conservation
- Treatment Charge, Refining Charge (mineral concentrate smelting)
- Tri-Cities Road Club (Johnson City, TN bicycle racing)
- Triple Creek RC (Remote Control) Club (Florida)
- Tropical Crops Research Center (Bangladesh)
- Twin Cities Repeater Club
- Tehama County Resource Conservation District (Red Bluff, CA)
- Trinity County Resource Conservation District (Weaverville, CA)
- Tri-City Radio Control Modelers (Spokane, WA)
- Tobacco Control Resource Center for Wisconsin
- T-Cell Receptor Delta
- Test Capability Requirements Document
- Tift County Recreation Department (Tifton, GA)
- Time Card Record Definition
- Transmit Combiner/Receiver Divider
- Tri-City Research District (Richland, WA)
- Toyota Central Research and Development Laboratories, Inc.
- Total Coliform Rule Distribution System
- Total Coliform Rule Distribution System Advisory Committee (US EPA)