by Stephen Bairfelt and Trevor Wilkinson to serve the world's best brands.
What does TVR stand for?
TVR stands for Trevor Wilkinson (British automobile company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVR
We have 67 other meanings of TVR in our Acronym Attic
- Televiziune Românã (Romanian Television)
- Temporary Vehicle Registration (various locations)
- Tequila, Vodka & Redbull
- Tequila, Vodka and Red Bull (drink)
- Terminal Verification Results
- Test and Verification Review
- The Vocabula Review (quarterly bulletin)
- Tonic Vibration Reflex (physiology)
- Total Vascular Regeneration
- Transient Vacation Rental
- Tricuspid Valve Replacement
- Twin Valley Riders (motorcycle group; Virginia)
- Tahoe Vista Recreation Area (California)
- Tech Village Resident Association (Tennessee Tech University)
- Threat and Vulnerability Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Torture Victims Relief Act of 1998
- Transports Verney Rhone Alpes (French: Transport Verney Rhone Alps; Rhone-Alps, France)
- Treasure Valley Rental Association (Ontario, OR)
- Tactical Vehicle Review Board
- Tambunan Village Resort Centre (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trevor Wilkinson, 38, of Vincent Road, Middlesbrough, given a six-month conditional discharge for failure to notify a change in circumstances.
Richardson is pictured receiving his cheque from Trevor Wilkinson (William Hill's regional security manager) and Alicia O'Neill, manager of the Leeds shop where the presentation was made.
TVR, which makes five different models, was founded in 1947 by Trevor Wilkinson, who used three letters from his first name for the company title.
Last year, retired English policeman, Trevor Wilkinson, named Hewlett in a book as the murderer of Lesley.
Following her mother's death when she was just 11, Hollie has lived in Strabane, Co Tyrone, with her brother Brett and foster parents Heather and Trevor Wilkinson, whom she calls mummy and daddy.
Vital Foods Chief Executive, Trevor Wilkinson said the company had planned to enter the US market as soon as it had proven Phloe's potential in its home market.
TVR was founded in 1947 by Trevor Wilkinson, who used three consonants from his first name for the company title.