THE FEDERATION OF SASKATCHEWAN Indian Nations says it has "serious concerns" about Saskatchewan new law entitled, The Trespass to Property Act.
What does TPA stand for?
TPA stands for Trespass to Property Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPA
We have 508 other meanings of TPA in our Acronym Attic
- Transmit Power Allocation
- Transmit Power Amplifier (Pirelli)
- Transponder Performance Analyzer
- Transportation by Personal Auto
- Transportation Partnership Account (Washington)
- Transuranic Package Area
- Travel by Privately Owned Conveyance is Authorized
- Travelers Protective Association
- Trees Per Acre
- Treponema Pallidum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Campus security issued him a ticket for trespassing and he then initiated a court challenge requesting a Declaration that the Ontario Trespass to Property Act breached his rights under Charter section 2(d) (freedom of association) and section 15 (right to equality).
The Trespass to Property Act proposes to grant people who own or rent property in cities the right to have the police remove unwanted guests from their property.