CB Richard Ellis announced the following sales: * A 10,000 s/f free-standing retail property located at 1242 Hamilton Avenue in Trenton, New Jersey.
What does TNJ stand for?
TNJ stands for Trenton, New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TNJ
We have 3 other meanings of TNJ in our Acronym Attic
- Targeted Negative Income Tax (Germany)
- Tung Nan Institute of Technology (Taiwan, China)
- Trusted Network Interface Unit
- Tamil Nadu Institute of Urban Studies (India)
- Today's New International Version (of the Bible)
- The Name I Wanted Was Taken
- Tahitian Noni Juice
- The Neon Judgement (band)
- The Network Journal (Black Professionals and Small Business Magazine)
- Total Nylon Jacket (ammunition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
” The bus rolls into Trenton, New Jersey on Tuesday.
Staffers brought their friend Joanna Gilliland, 20, of Trenton, New Jersey, a chair because she had a broken leg from a previous accident.
That was fortunate for George Washington in 1776 when he made his daring attack on the British Hessian outpost at Trenton, New Jersey, as the Hessian German mercenaries were celebrating Christmas.
The duo were picked for an under-12 Glasgow Schoolboy Select side that went as football ambassadors to Trenton, New Jersey, to promote the game in the USA.
Ancrum is Secretary for Ethnic Ministries/Director of the Black Apostolate, Roman Catholic Diocese of Trenton, New Jersey.
Washington, after receiving reinforcements, crossed the Delaware River on Christmas night and attacked General William Howe's Hessian troops at Trenton, New Jersey.
Li, Executive Director, New Jersey Community Loan Fund, Trenton, New Jersey Marta Ramos, Vice President and CRA Officer, Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico Gary S.