What does TIFS stand for?
TIFS stands for Trends in Food Science & Technology (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIFS
We have 11 other meanings of TIFS in our Acronym Attic
- Theater Internment Facility Reconciliation Center (Iraq)
- Theater Internment Facility Reintegration Center (facilities in Iraq used to house and educate prisoners)
- The Internet Folk Radio List
- The Institute of Fraud Risk Management (Reno, NV)
- Tax Increment Financing Reinvestment Zone (Plano, TX)
- The Infant Feeding Study
- This Is Fabulously Stupid
- Thunderstorm Interactive Forecast System (Australian Bureau of Meteorology)
- Total In-Flight Simulator
- Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (journal; IEEE)
- Tyco International Finance S. A.
- Technology Innovation and Field Services Division (US EPA)
- Telluride Independent Film Screenwriters Festival (Colorado)
- Texas International Fishing Tournament
- The Invisible Floating Torso Man
- The Israeli Friends of the Tibetan People (Israel Forum for International Humanitarian Aid)
- Total Idle Fuel Used
- Take It for What Its Worth
- Tactical Intelligence Group