The series begins with the eagerly anticipated Halloween episode, Treehouse Of Horror XIV.
What does THOH stand for?
THOH stands for Treehouse of Horror (The Simpsons)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- The History of Computing Project
- The Heart of Darkness (Joseph Conrad book)
- The House of the Death (online game)
- Theoretical Oxygen Demand
- Treehouse Of Death (website)
- transverse hymenal orifice diameter as measured by separation technique
- Trypsinized Human Group O Erythrocytes
- The Home of Football (Arsenal Stadium, Highbury, London, Uk)
- Trapshooting Hall of Fame (Vandalia, OH)
- Tower Hamlets Opportunity Group (London, UK)
- The Hall of Heroes and Heroines
- Time-Harmonic Optical Irradiation
- Tubing Hanger Orientation Joint
- Tun Hussein Onn Library (Malaysia)
- The House of Marketing (Belgium)
- The House of Representatives Open Multimedia Access System
- The Human Oxytocin Mediated Attachment System (neurochemistry)
- Those on the Margins of a Society (drug and alcohol rehabilitation program; UK)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Victor Hugo book and movie)
- Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Treehouse of Horror episode where Homer becomes 3D for the first time.
Bart embarks on an illfated boy-band odyssey that brings him into contact with pop sensations 'N Sync, Lisa gets in touch with her inner eco-warrior and the entire Simpsons clan gets a scare in the annual Hallowe'en episode, Treehouse Of Horror.
Treehouse of Horror THERE have been 17 Halloween specials, titled Treehouses of Horror I to XVII, each with three spooky tales.
As for tonight, the old gang will be keeping their fans happy with an episode entitled Treehouse of Horror XIII.
The program kicks off in time for both the holiday and THE SIMPSONS nail-biting annual special, Treehouse of Horror XIII, which airs November 3, 2002 on FOX.
Julius Hibbert; Kang and Kodos; Blinky, the three-eyed fish; Comic Book Guy; Lionel Hutz and Kent Brockman), more celebrity guest stars (Jon Lovitz; Danny DeVito;Tony Bennett; Ringo Starr), the debut of the Treehouse Of Horror Halloween specials, and the chart topping song, Do The Bartman.
Today's four episodes are all Treehouse Of Horror specials, with 12 spooky stories between them.