Genesis 3:17 says that a consequence of Adam and Eve's eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil was the need to work to eat rather than by living off the land as animals in nature did, and still do.
What does TKGE stand for?
TKGE stands for Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- The Kelsey Group, Inc. (Princeton, NJ)
- The Killing Grounds (Alien Breed 3D II: The Killing Grounds; game)
- Toyota Kreditbank GmbH (vehicles; Germany)
- Task Generation Advisor
- The Knitting Guild Association (Zanesville, OH)
- The Knitting Guild of America
- Theodore K. Guy Associates (Colorado)
- Take Care and God Bless
- Takarazuka Kogen Golf Club (Hyogo, Japan)
- Thompson & Knight Global Energy Services, LLC
- Tapu Kadastro Genel Mudurlugu
- Tanjong Katong Girls' School (Singapore)
- Takahashi Kokusai Hotel (Japan)
- Technical Know-How, Inc.
- Tecmo Koei Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- The Kids in the Hall (usually seen as KITH)
- The Klingon Hamlet
- Tonifying Kidney Herbs
- Twentsche Kabel Holding (Dutch: Twentsche Cable Holding; Netherlands; telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ominously, though, this Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is dead, and the Tree of Life in nowhere to be seen.
Adam and Eve defy God by eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.