Worked 35 years in coal industry, finishing as senior personnel manager at Oakdale, then South Wales regional manager for The Prince's Trust before "retiring" in 1996 from a post as a director of Tredegar Development Trust to become a full-time councillor.
What does TDT stand for?
TDT stands for Tredegar Development Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDT
We have 156 other meanings of TDT in our Acronym Attic
- Timing with Dirty Templates Algorithm
- Topic Detection and Tracking (datamining)
- Toronto Dance Theatre
- Total Decompression Time
- Tourist Development Tax
- Training Development Team (various organizations)
- Training Development Technician
- transmission disequilibrium test
- Transonic Dynamics Tunnel
- Transparent Digital Transmodulator (telecommunications)
- Tucker-Davis Technologies (Alachua, FL)
- Tumor Development Time in 50%
- Term Debt to Total Assets
- Terminal Deoxynucleotidyl Transferase Assay (DNA strand break measurement)
- Touch Down Turn Around
- The Devin Townsend Band
- Time-Domain Transmit Beamforming (wireless technology)
- Test, Development & Training Center
- Too Drunk to Care
- Toronto Drug Treatment Court (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Blaenau Gwent, with around half Bridgend's population, organisations have secured just under pounds 5m of Lottery funding for 184 projects, including grants of around half a million pounds for the Tredegar Development Trust and the Newtown Tenants & Residents Association.
Then he became a director of the Tredegar Development Trust "to put something back into a town that meant so much to me and my family".