The work includes construction of roads, storm drainage, potable water, sanitary wastewater, irrigation - treated sewage effluent, electrical power, street lighting, traffic signaling, telecommunications and culverts.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Treated Sewage Effluent
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- TRADOC Support Element
- Traffic Safety Education
- Trans-Siberian Express
- Transactions on Software Engineering (IEEE publication)
- Transition Special Education
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy
- Transport Support Enabled
- Transportation Support Equipment (US NASA)
- Travailleurs Sans Emploi (French: Unemployed Workers; Belgium)
- Travel Search Engine
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc. (New York)
- Tribunal Superior Eleitoral (Brazil)
- Tribunal Supremo Electoral (Supreme Electoral Tribunal, Guatemala)
- Tritium Science and Engineering
- Truck Stop Electrification
- Turbo Spin Echo (MRI)
- Turk Standartlari Enstitusu (Turkish: Turkish Standards Institute; est. 1960)
- Twin-Screw Extruder (high-intensity mixer)
- Two Stroke Engine
- Two-Step Estimator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Treated sewage effluent (TSE) will be diverted to farm houses through separate pipe lines.
The make-up water produced by Modern Water's forward osmosis technology is seen as a practical alternative to using potable water or treated sewage effluent in district and industrial cooling.
The treated sewage effluent is then used to irrigate 529 production farms, besides municipal landscaping of a total area of 3,000 hectares.
Catchment in the rain The chamber which runs the length of the desired plot is connected to a water reservoir filled with treated sewage effluent for irrigation.
The group heard that improvements to Llanberis sewage works in October 2009 mean that fewer nutrients - one of the main causes of algal blooms - are getting into the lake from treated sewage effluent.
The company also announced that it was awarded a new contract from Public Works Authority ASHGHAL for the design, engineering, procurement, construction, testing and commissioning of Tankered Sewage Discharge (TSD) Station and Treated Sewage Effluent (TSE) Pumping Station for Barwa Al Baraha Sewage Treatment Plant in Doha.
Treated sewage effluent can also be used to recharge aquifers and this is already been experimented in Kuwait, with reclaimed water from the Sulaibiya waste-water treatment works injected into aquifers.