The fourth oil is a treated distillate aromatic extract (TDAE) obtained by solvent extraction of the carcinogenic DAE (scheme 1), a side-product of lube base oil and mild extraction solvate (MES) production.
What does TDAE stand for?
TDAE stands for Treated Distillate Aromatic Extract
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDAE
We have 3 other meanings of TDAE in our Acronym Attic
- Training Data Analysis Center
- Tumor-Derived Activated Cell (oncology)
- The Dalles Area Chamber of Commerce (Oregon)
- Tactical Data Analysis and Connectivity System (US Coalition Warrior Interoperability Demonstration)
- Throttling Divert and Attitude Control System
- Transportation Division Automated Container Control System
- Traffic Data Acquisition and Distribution (Washington)
- Training Development and Analysis Directorate
- Total Distribution Advanced-Technology Demonstration Plan
- Tetra-Kis Dimethylamino Ethylene
- Texas Dietetic Association Foundation (est. 1983)
- Tracking and Data Facility
- Transform Domain Adaptive Filter
- Turbine-Driven Auxiliary Feedwater Pump
- Technical Design Authority Group (National Library for Health; UK)
- Telecommunication Development Advisory Group
- Terminal Dues Action Group (Universal Postal Union)
- The Delphi Advocacy Group (software)
- Tourism Development Alliance of Georgia (est. 2002)
- T-cell Death Associated Gene 51
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the types of alternatives readily available will vary to a certain extent with geographical location, solutions different from the treated distillate aromatic extract (TDAE) and mildly extracted solvate (MES), as recommended and preferred in the European market, may be the preferred ones.
Tyrex 20 is a treated distillate aromatic extract which is said to demonstrate performance benefits in rubber compounding over other types of unlabelled process oils.