The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), a bureau within the Department of the Treasury, relies extensively on its own computer systems, as well as those at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Treasury Communications System (TCS), to administer the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and fulfill its mission of safeguarding the U.
What does TCS stand for?
TCS stands for Treasury Communications System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCS
We have 569 other meanings of TCS in our Acronym Attic
- Translation Confinement and Sustainment
- Transmission Convergence Sublayer (ATMF)
- Transnational Civil Society
- Transparent Cache Switching (computer networking)
- Transport Control Subsystem (Nortel)
- Transport Conversion School (Pakistan Air Force)
- Transylvania County Schools (North Carolina)
- Tranzum Courier Service (Pakistan)
- Trash Can Sinatras (band)
- Treacher Collins Syndrome
- Tri-City Storm (Kearney, Nebraska hockey)
- Trial Court Services (Michigan)
- Trichlorosilane (chemical compound)
- Triclosan (2,4,4'-Trichloro-2'-Hydroxydiphenyl Ether)
- Trinity Christian School (Montville, New Jersey)
- Trinity Classical School (Houston, TX)
- Trinity College School (Port Hope, Ontario private elementary and high school)
- Trip Circuit Supervision (power system protection)
- Troop Carrier Squadron
- Trusted Computer System
Samples in periodicals archive:
a global technology company with approximately 64,500 employees worldwide, has purchased the Company's secure communications products for protection of the Treasury Communications System (TCS), the largest secure, private network in the civilian government today.
Department of the Treasury Communications Systems, which implemented the Netcool suite in 2001.
Qwest will work with TRW to help support the $1 billion Treasury Communications System (TCS), a network that interconnects Treasury and all of its agencies throughout the U.
Bennett, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated "while we cannot be certain that the Athena product will be chosen for other applications required by TRW, the results of our cooperation with TRW on their use of the products we have sold them for Treasury Communications System applications indicate their satisfaction with the Athena product and the potential for future sales".