None of the members" of the Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee , which met Tuesday, "thought that a downgrade was imminent," the Treasury reported, as speculation grew that Standard & Poor's might cut the country's AAA rating for the first time in history because of its yawning fiscal deficit.
What does TBAC stand for?
TBAC stands for Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee (US Department of the Treasury)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TBAC
We have 37 other meanings of TBAC in our Acronym Attic
- Tampa Bay Agility Club (dogs; Tampa Bay, FL)
- Task-Based Access Control
- Tertiary-Butyl Acetate (CAS No. 540-88-5; organic solvent)
- Test of Basic Auditory Capabilities
- Tetrabutyl Ammonium Chloride
- The Blue Army Crew (Bruges, Belgium)
- The Bored-Again Christian (podcast)
- The British Are Coming (online game)
- Thunder Bay Autosport Club (Canada)
- To Be Absolutely Clear
- Teddy Bears and Critters Australasia (Australia and New Zealand)
- Treasury Board Advisory Committee on Contracts (Canada)
- Traverse Bay Area Central Labor Council (American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations; Traverse City, MI)
- Token-Based Access Control System (US NIST)
- Toxic Best Available Control Technology
- Traverse Bay Area Career Tech Center (Michigan)
- Texas Bay Area Credit Union (Pasadena, Texas)
- Tennessee Bass Association of the Deaf
- The Bear and the Dragon (Tom Clancy novel)
- Tuner Bash After Dark (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Treasury later posed questions about ways to improve the TIPS program to the Primary Dealers and the Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee (TBAC).
She has been a member of the Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee.