Panelists include Valerie Hubbard, director of planning services at Akerman; Trish Blasi, president of Borghese Investments; Jack Osterholt, interim executive director of the South Florida Regional Planning Council; Francisco Garcia, director of planning at the City of Miami; and, Michael Busha, executive director of the Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council.
What does TCRPC stand for?
TCRPC stands for Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCRPC
We have 1 other meaning of TCRPC in our Acronym Attic
- Taxes Central Registration Office (Ireland)
- Technical Committee on Rules of Origin (World Customs Organization)
- The Credit Repair Office
- Tactical Command Readiness Program
- Texas Civil Rights Project
- Traffic Congestion Relief Program
- Transit Cooperative Reseach Program
- Transportation Congestion Relief Program (California)
- Travis County Republican Party (Austin, TX)
- Tribunal Canadien des Relations Professionelles Artistes-Producteurs
- Tri-County Regional Planning Commission (various locations)
- Tri-City Regional Port District (port on Mississippi River)
- Thermococcus celer RNA polymerase II subunit M
- Technical Committee Review Report (Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Trading Pilot; Canada)
- Tennessee Central Railroad
- Texas Civil Rights Review
- Thomas Cook Reed Reinvald Architects (Washington)
- Tokyo City Road Race (Japan)
- Tri Cities Road Runners (Petersburg, VA)
- Tactical Cryptologic Reference System
Samples in periodicals archive:
com With the help of the Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council (TCRCP), and input from its citizens, Lake Worth developed a plan to transform its downtown from one dominated by the automobile into a pedestrian-friendly urban center.
The South Florida and Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council boards is comprised of county- and city-elected officials, gubernatorial appointees, and ex-officio members representing the SFWMD, FDOT, and Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) from the 7-county region of Monroe, Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St.