However, release of lactate after a standardized treadmill exercise stress test in patients with stage II PVD has been reported previously by Duprez et al.
What does TEST stand for?
TEST stands for Treadmill Exercise Stress Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEST
We have 28 other meanings of TEST in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Enhanced Secondary Science Instruction (Canada)
- Terrorism Espionage Subversion Sabotage Organised Crime
- Tactical Environment Support System Study
- Thermal Energy Storage for Solar Thermal Applications
- Telemedicine and Education Support Team (UK)
- Textile Employment Support Team
- The Simputer Trust (Indian Institute of Science and Encore Software)
- Thermal Energy Storage Technology
- Trade in Environmental Services and Technologies (USAID)
- Transfer of Environmentally Sound Technology
- Texas Earth Science Teachers Association (Science Teachers Association of Texas)
- Trans European Services for Telematics Between Administrations
- Turf Equipment Service Technicians Association (Estero, FL)
- Testing of Communicating Systems (conference)
- Test Command Defense Nuclear Agency
- Test Facility
- Army Test Facilities Register
- Testing Systems Using Telematics for Library Access for Blind and Visually Handicapped Readers
- Team for Environmental Science and Technology Law
- The English Speaking Theatre Oslo (Oslo, Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract To answer this question, 13 competitive endurance athletes (mean age 69) and 13 age matched healthy non-athletic men underwent an echo/Doppler treadmill exercise stress test using Balke protocol.
In the study, total exercise time and exercise-induced cardiac ischemia (a decrease in blood supply to the heart) was not adversely impacted by vardenafil in men with stable coronary artery disease (CAD) during the treadmill exercise stress test.