Robert Leahy, gypsy and traveller liaison officer for Warwickshire County Council, said: "I can't go into great detail about the case because there are legal issues going on at the moment and I could prejudice legal action taken against the travellers.
What does TLO stand for?
TLO stands for Traveller Liaison Officer (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TLO
We have 51 other meanings of TLO in our Acronym Attic
- The Lucky One (book and film)
- Thoracolumbar Orthosis
- Threat Level Orange
- Three Letter Organization
- Time and Labor Online (software)
- Time-Limited Offer
- Top-Level Object (object oriented programming)
- Total Loss Only
- Toulouse Les Orgues (French: The Toulouse Organs; music festival)
- Train Load-Out (area where coal product is loaded onto train)
- Tribal Liaison Office (Afghanistan)
- Trichotillomania Learning Center (Santa Cruz, CA)
- True Living Organics (horticulture)
- Twitter Link Only (social media)
- Temporary Leave of Absence
- The Legends of Arkanoid (video game)
- Therapeutic Leave of Absence
- Tribal Law and Order Act of 2010
- Termination Loan (US Navy)
- Transmission Line of Business (British Columbia Hydro)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project, put forward in a 40-page report of the Sandwell Borough Council's equality and diver-sitpanel, would also see the creation of a gipsy and traveller liaison officer.
The project, put forward in a 40-page report of the authority's equality and diversity panel, would also see the creation of a gipsy and traveller liaison officer - something the report claims is common among UK local authorities.
Among the posts they have created is a youth/play family link worker and Gypsy and Traveller Liaison Officer - salaried between pounds 28,636 - pounds 33,661.
The pounds 65,000 project, put forward in a report of the authority's equality and diversity panel, would also see the creation of a gipsy and traveller liaison officer.
For example, when information is received that an unauthorised gypsy and traveller site has been set up, officers from the local authority and our gypsy and traveller liaison officer will visit the site to find out the intentions of the group, advise them that they are camping illegally, and establish if there are any welfare problems.
The incident has sparked calls for Flintshire to appoint a traveller liaison officer and set up a special committee or task force.
Gipsy traveller liaison officer for Gwynedd Council Bethan Wyn Jones said: "Gwynedd Council has undertaken substantial refurbishment works on site during the last 12 months in order to improve amenities and living conditions.