CPI is providing these customers with its unique, high-power, high-efficiency SuperLinear traveling wave tube amplifiers (TWTAs) and klystron power amplifiers (KPAs) as key components of these energy reduction initiatives.
What does TWTA stand for?
TWTA stands for Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of TWTA in our Acronym Attic
- Trans-Sonic Wind Tunnel
- Travel with Troops
- Traveling Wave Tube
- Tri-Wizard Tournament (Harry Potter event)
- Trisonic Wind Tunnel (North American Aviation; El Segundo, CA)
- Trump World Tower (New York)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Two Way Tape
- Two Wheeled Texans (motorcycle forum)
- Two-Way Traveltime (reflection seismology, GPR)
- Time Warner Telecom Abuse Desk
- Topless Women Talk About Their Lives (movie)
- Taipei World Trade Center (Taiwan, ROC)
- Time Warner Telecom
- Thin-Wire Time Domain
- Those Were The Days (website)
- Treatment Works Treating Domestic Sewage
- Test Wait Test Exit (memory)
- Trading with the Enemy
- The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald (Gordon Lightfoot song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the case of this procurement is an integrated wideband high power traveling wave tube amplifier (TWTA.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] L-3 Electron Technologies has introduced its new model 8923H dual-band, 300 Watt, 30 GHz/175 W 45 GHz Traveling Wave Tube amplifier designed for military satellite communication uplink applications.
com/prnh/20060426/CPILOGO) CPI will provide both solid-state and vacuum electron device products for the program, including solid-state power amplifiers (SSPAs) with internal block-up converters (BUCs) and CPI's SuperLinear traveling wave tube amplifiers (TWTAs).
are leading manufacturers of subsystems and components for satellite and microwave communications from IF through Q-band including: Upconverters, Downconverters, Translators, Redundant Switchover Units, Redundant Amplifier Systems, INMARSAT equipment, Video Modulators and Demodulators, and Traveling Wave Tube Amplifiers.
The satellite is also the first of four DSCS III satellites to feature Service Life Enhancement Program (SLEP) upgrades that enabled a 200-percent increase in communication capacity over original DSCS III spacecraft with its 50-watt Traveling Wave Tube Amplifiers.
ETI's primary business areas include the manufacture of Traveling Wave Tubes (TWTs), Electronic Power Conditioners/Power Supplies (EPCs), Traveling Wave Tube Amplifiers (TWTAs), Passive Microwave components (Input & Output Multiplexers, Filters, RF Switches, Triplexers, etc), Xenon Ion Thrusters and Power Supplies.
Through a competitive-bidding process, Raytheon Network Centric Systems selected CPI's high-power X-band SuperLinear(TM) traveling wave tube amplifier for the NMT military satellite communications (satcom) program.