Travelex Global Business Payments Limited (registered in England, Company Number 02854737, Registered Office Address: 65 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6TD) is authorised by the Financial Services Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (Register Reference: 536611) for the provision of payment services and is registered as an MSB with HM Revenue & Customs (Registered No: 12122416).
What does TGBP stand for?
TGBP stands for Travelex Global Business Payments
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TGBP
- Tulip Grove Baptist Church (Old Hickory, TN)
- To God Be Glory (Ponzi scheme)
- Tree Giant Breeding Grounds
- The Ground Beneath Her Feet (book)
- Through Government Bill of Lading
- Thin-Glomerular-Basement-Membrane Nephropathy (kidney disorder)
- Tide Gauge Bench Mark
- Thin Glomerular Basement Membrane Disease
- Tippy Golden Broken Orange Pekoe (tea)
- The Gift Basket Pros
- Triple-Gene-Block Protein 1
- The Global Banking Resource (database)
- The Great Barrier Reef (Australia)
- Toronto Grey Bruce Railway (Canada)
- TERI Green Building Rating System
- The Gulf Breeze Sightings (UFO book by Ed and Frances Walters)
- Tableau Général Basse Tension (French: General Low Voltage Table)
- To God Be the Glory (Christianity)
- The Good the Bad and the Ugly (1966 movie)
- Triple Gene Block Viruses
Samples in periodicals archive:
Western Union, which has been traditionally known for its consumer-to-consumer payment services, entered the SME cross-border payment space with the 2009 acquisition of Custom House and the subsequent acquisition of Travelex Global Business Payments in 2011.
Western Union will integrate Travelex Global Business Payments into the Business Solutions division, which will be headquartered in London.
This is clearly a riskaverse market," said Omer Esiner, senior market analyst at Travelex Global Business Payments in Washington.
The Western Union Company (NYSE:WU), a leader in global payment services, today announced that it has successfully completed the local acquisition of cross border payments leader Travelex Global Business Payments (TGBP) in France.
Western Union recently acquired Travelex Global Business Payments and is a leading nonbank provider of cross border payments, operating its Business Solutions services through locally licensed affiliates in 23 countries.
About Travelex Global Business Payments Travelex is a global foreign exchange specialist providing the payment and receipt of domestic and international funds for businesses of all sizes.
Travelex Global Business Payments is the only global payments provider that employs specialist staff to work exclusively alongside our education clients, ensuring that customers' requirements are always exceeded.