Economou's list of clients includes such firms as Travelers Insurance Company and Aetna Realty Advisors.
What does TIC stand for?
TIC stands for Travelers Insurance Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIC
We have 356 other meanings of TIC in our Acronym Attic
- Transactional Interaction Contract
- Transport Informatic Center (Vietnam)
- Transport Interconnection Charge (FCC)
- Transport, Infrastructure and Communities (Infrastructure Canada)
- Transportation Information Center
- Transvaal Indian Congress
- Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong
- Travel Information Center
- Travel Information Council
- Travel Insurance Coordinators, Ltd (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Treasury International Capital System
- Trial Intercept Calculations
- Troops In Contact
- Trouble Involontaire Convulsif (French: Involuntary Convulsive Disorder; film)
- Trouble Isolation Charge
- True Interest Cost (bond finance)
- Trusted Internet Connection (US OMB)
- Tudor Investment Corporation (est. 1980; various locations)
- Tunnel Information & Control (protocol)
- Turbo Interference Cancellation
Samples in periodicals archive:
DCR) has withdrawn the 'D-1+' (D-One-Plus) rating of the commercial paper program of Travelers Insurance Company (TIC).
He has also held positions at John Hancock Mutual Insurance Company and Travelers Insurance Company / MetraHealth.
The primary tenant at 90 Merrick Road is Travelers Insurance Company.
Operations include four major business units: Life Insurance, which provides close to 38 percent of consolidated revenues and includes the Travelers Insurance Company and Primerica Financial Services; Investment Services, at 30 percent of revenues and includes the brokerage, asset management, and investment banking operations of Smith Barney; Property/Casualty Insurance, at 26 percent of revenues and includes the Travelers Indemnity Company Intercompany Pool and Gulf Insurance Company; and Consumer Finance, at 6 percent of revenues and includes Commercial Credit.
Pioneer AnnuiStar(SM) variable annuities are issued by The Travelers Insurance Company and The Travelers Life and Annuity Company, One Cityplace, Hartford, CT 06103-3415, and are issued by prospectus only.
has reaffirmed the claims paying ability rating of Travelers Insurance Company at 'A+' (Single-A-Plus).
The Travelers Insurance Company, based in Hartford, Connecticut, has engaged SJP Properties of Parsippany, to supervise the management and leasing of its northern New Jersey real estate portfolio announced Steven J.